PayCash Mobile enables banked and un-banked mobile phone users worldwide to conduct bill payment, mobile banking, person-to-person transfers and retail payments with their cell phones. PayCash Mobile is designed to integrate cash funding, credit, debit, stored value cards and bank accounts for funding of mobile payments such as mobile banking, bill payment, mCommerce, phone top-ups and other payment related services.
PayCash Mobile is hardware, cell phone and carrier independent featuring a user interface designed for use in real-time with a quick "point and pay" payment functionality.
PayCash Mobile works on any cell phone regardless of the cell phone make or model or the consumer’s current service providers.
- Ideal for the un-banked market
- PayCash Mobile can be linked to cash, credit, debit, stored value card or bank account for depositing, withdrawing and transferring funds
- PayCash Mobile is independent of carrier, network, cell phone manufacturer, operating system and even works cross carriers
- Usage is possible on any mobile device, on the web and on kiosks
- Real-time transactions
- Highly secure, highly scalable
- Multi-lingual and multi currency capable of providing a global solution
- User friendly interface that provides a simple data input method and secure quick "one click" point and pay environment
- "One-Click" request (account balance and purchase confirmation)
- Personalized shopping, bill payment, p2p money transfers, and payment for goods and services
- E-Coupons and merchant discounts on transaction receipts
- Retailer promotional mobile alerts
- PayCash Mobile is a secure patented encrypted transaction
- No additional hardware to purchase by the merchant or consumer
Unlike other solutions available in the mobile application market today, PayCash Mobile is an easy-to-use menu driven real-time solution that is highly secure .
The "One-Click" pay menu is designed to make it easier for cell phone users, financial services and retailers to deliver a personalized and integrated consumer experience across a range of mobile devices on the market today while protecting the consumers confidential data.
PayCash Mobile's financial and retail components allow consumers to configure the menu of services they want to interact with on their mobile device. Users can also schedule mobile alert notifications when a payment is due and, with a single click, pay the bill and receive confirmation without entering any unsecured credit card or bank information on their cell phone.